TEN WAYS TO FIND TIME TO READ THE BIBLE
- Wake up ten minutes earlier each morning and read. 2.
- Keep a Bible close to your bed to read each night before
you go to sleep.
- Talk less and you will have a few more minutes to read.
- Keep a copy of the Bible on hand in the kitchen or at the
telephone to read while you “hold.”
- Turn the TV off and read to your children.
- Carry a copy of the Bible, at least the New Testament, in
your pocket or purse to read while waiting for doctors, or
un-punctional people, etc.
- Never go on a trip without your Bible in your suitcase.
- Keep a copy of the Bible in the glove compartment of your
- Remember, a Bible in your hand is worth two on the coffee
- Read several verses before each meal when all the family
–borrowed from Johnny Felker, Family Report.